Rosemont Market and Bakery is justly well-known for our
handmade, all-natural, all-delicious breads, pastries, pies and cakes; pizzas,
sandwiches and soups; and prepared foods such as quiches and pot pies, dips and
We've got a small kitchen and a tight crew, but we offer several special
services for events such as work conferences or luncheons, parties and other
We are not yet able to provide full-service catering, but we'll do our best
to take care of any need you have. Please understand that due to our limited
space and manpower, we might not be able to accept your request. We
require 48 hours' advance notice, or 72 hours for more than 20 people.
Give us a call if you're interested in any of the following:
- Sandwiches. We make fabulous sandwiches daily. If
you'd like to secure a large number of these, we'd love to
- Cheese platters. We offer two different sizes of
cheese platters, custom-designed by our deli staff according to your
- Pizza. Available by the slice every day, our
foccacia-based pizzas are also available to large groups by the
- Other stuff. You know our spreads and dips such
as pestos, hummus, and muhammarah? We can make enough for your special
events, but call with a lot of lead time so we can have all the ingredients
on hand. Perfect for a grilling party or potluck where you just want a
little extra something.
- Dinner-style. Lasagnes, pot pies, soups and stews
are sometimes available in larger quantities as well (though still in the
usual-size containers). Please call with as much advance notice as
And, Bakery Love
Below is our list of regular bakery items. Anything our bakers produce
regularly can be special-ordered as well (for brunches at home or a
breakfast meeting at work, these are ideal). The key to special-orders is
the advance-notice thing: For any order of more than
a dozen items, please call us at least 24 hours in
- Rustic Torpedo, large and small. Our chief baker Scott Anderson's pride
and joy. True sourdough, true European style.
- Kalamata Olive Torpedo. Same as the Torpedo, but loaded with kalamatas.
Makes transcendent bruschetta. Available Fridays and
- Scala. Both freeform and loaf-sized, both whole wheat and white.
Classic sandwich loaf.
- Baguettes. Classic French style.
- Foccacia. Classic Italian style, with herbs and extra-virgin olive
- Ciabatta. Perfectly airy and chewy.
- Bagels. Sesame, Poppy, Mixed-seed. Legendary.
- Honey Cinnamon Raisin Bread. Just sweet enough, amazing toasted or try
it as French Toast. Available Fridays and Saturdays.
- Muffins. Blueberry, Morning Glory.
- Scones. Flavor changes daily.
- Croissants. Plain butter, chocolate, almond, ham-and-Swiss.
- English muffins. Best available anywhere.
- Rolls. From our baguette dough.
- Burger buns. From a brioche dough, these are the new standard.
Available Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays.
- Quickbreads. Banana always. Seasonally, we do chocolate zucchini and
- Cakes. Chocolate Stout, Ginger Molasses and more.
- Pies. Fresh, seasonal fruit, all-butter crust.
- Quiches. Classic and inventive ingredients, all-butter crust.
Nothing but the
Our retail store encourages you to buy only the best ingredients, from local
sources whenever possible. Our kitchen practices what we preach, in all sorts
of ways. Our soups, sandwiches, pizzas, sauces, spreads, and prepared foods are
all made with the same fresh, quality ingredients we sell out front,
- Vegetables and fruits from our vast network of local growers and
farmers. If you want to know which ones exactly, look at the signs on our
produce for sale; our kitchen is using the same stuff! We make our pesto
with basil from Olivia's Garden in New
Harvest extra-virgin olive oil. All our uncooked products use
this oil exclusively. We're good friends with the Shafiq, the guy who
brings it to us straight from Lebanon. For some cooked foods, such as
soups and roasted vegetables, we use 100% pure olive oil instead --
never canola, safflower, or any other vegetable oils (whose
Omega-3/Omega-6 fatty-acid-balance doesn't come close to that of olive
oil or butter).
- Chicken is from Maine-ly Poultry in Warren -- free-range, all-natural
feed; or Serendipity Acres in North Yarmouth -- pasture-raised,
grain-finished on all-natural feed. No antibiotics, chemicals, or funny
stuff -- ever.
- Beef is from Woodbourne Farm in Bath, New Hampshire. 100% grass-fed,
true ruminant Red Devon cows, or all-natural from Caldwell Family Farm in
- All our breads and pastries are made using King Arthur flour, from Norwich,
Vermont. For some of our specialty flours (spelt, corn) we use Maine-grown,
Follow us on Twitter for daily lunch specials, as
well as breaking news on new Rosemont products and right-now-only deals, as
well as 140-character info from all sorts of food-obsessed folks we follow and
are followed by!
Our Facebook pages are a terrific way for you to
connect with our always-growing community of customers, producers, and the
food-and-wine interested from all over. We also list upcoming events and