Local Beer & Wine Delivery
Rosemont Market delivers local craft beer and hand-selected wine from small producers around the world to your doorstep.
For the latest recommendations from Rosemont Wine Director, Joe Watson, visit our Wine Picks page. If you have any special requests, you can email Joe directly at email@example.com and we’ll do our best to source your most sought-after bottles and keep your glasses full.
The Details & Legal Stuff:
HOME DELIVERY is available to the following locations: Yarmouth, Falmouth, Cumberland, Portland, South Portland, Cape Elizabeth, and Scarborough. There is a $10 delivery fee for home delivery orders. This fee will be WAIVED for orders over $150. Please note, we are unable to ship wine, even locally.
Placing an Order:
- Place your order online – see our Curbside Pickup & Home Delivery page for details on this process. You must be 21+ to include beer or wine on your order.
- Our delivery driver will arrive between 12p and 6pm on the day of your delivery. The driver will call upon arrival and knock or ring the doorbell. Please show your ID from inside your door or window.
- All deliveries will be left outside on your porch or entryway.
- If you are not home to present your ID we cannot leave your alcohol order. Any groceries included in your order will be left with you. Please call 207.747.5916 to arrange a new delivery time for your alcohol order.
- In the interest of social distancing and minimizing risk for all involved, this is a no-contact service. Please do not greet our delivery driver outside. We ask that you allow the driver to drop your order and depart prior to coming out to receive your order.