To best accommodate our customers throughout the Greater Portland region, Rosemont Market & Bakery offers curbside grocery pickup at three of our local markets: Shore Road in Cape Elizabeth, Brighton Avenue in Portland, and U.S. Route One in Falmouth. Place your order online before 11a and receive same-day pickup between 12p and 6p.
Placing your Curbside Pickup Order
- Place your order online. Please be sure to select one of our three pickup locations (Falmouth, Cape Elizabeth, or Brighton Ave. in Portland) as the store you are “currently shopping” before beginning your online order. This is where your order will be processed and available for pickup.
- Once your order is completed, you will receive an email confirmation that your order has been placed. You do not need to do anything else at this time.
- One to two hours before your order is scheduled for pickup, one of our team members will call you to process payment (credit or debit only) and discuss any changes, additions and substitutions to your order.
- When you arrive for pick-up, give us a call from outside the market and we will bring your order out.
- If you have included beer or wine as part of your order, we will check your ID upon arrival.
- Curbside pickup orders will incur a $5 service fee.