Good food on the go from people you know.
Local Home Delivery areas include: Portland, South Portland, Westbrook, Yarmouth, Falmouth, Cumberland, Cape Elizabeth, Scarborough, Freeport, Old Orchard Beach, and the Casco Bay Islands.
Placing your Home Delivery Grocery Order
- Place your order online. Please be sure you have selected our Rosemont Brighton Annex location before beginning your order.
- If your order is placed before 10am it will be delivered the same day between 12pm and 6pm. If your order is placed after 10am, it will be delivered the next day between 12pm and 6pm.
- Once your order is completed, you will receive an email confirmation that your order has been placed. You do not need to do anything else at this time.
- Before your order is sent out for delivery, one of our team members will call you to process payment (credit or debit only) and discuss any changes, additions and substitutions to your order.
- Beer and wine are available for home delivery. Please see our Beer and Wine Delivery page for details.
- All deliveries will be left outside on your porch or entryway.
- In the interest of social distancing and minimizing risk for all involved, this is a no-contact service. Please do not greet our delivery driver at the door. We ask that you allow the driver to drop your order and depart prior to coming out to receive your order.
- There is a $10 delivery fee for home delivery orders in Portland, South Portland, Westbrook, Yarmouth, Falmouth, Cumberland, Cape Elizabeth, and Scarborough. This fee will be WAIVED for orders over $150.
- There is a $20 delivery fee for home delivery orders in Freeport and Old Orchard Beach. This fee will be reduced to $10 for orders over $150.
- All island deliveries will incur a $10 freight fee, regardless of order total.
Please note, $0.04 per dollar will be added to each transaction during the City of Portland Emergency Minimum Wage period. Any questions about this fee can be directed to email@example.com.