Last modified: April 27, 2021
This policy describes (i) the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website, https://rosemontmarket.com (the “Website”), and (ii) our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
· On the Website.
· Via third-party software applications integrated into the Website, including e-commerce and e-newsletter platforms.
· In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
· Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
· Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries) through a method other than a form or shopping cart on the Website, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
2. Children Under the Age of 16
The Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on the Website or through any of its features, register or create an account on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
What information do we collect?
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including information:
· By which you may be personally identified, such as your name, your address, your phone number, and your email address, and any other information that you elect to share with us (“personal information”);
· Regarding the details of transactions you may carry out through the Website and of the fulfillment of your orders (products and services). You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Website.
· That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your local Rosemont Market or other information that you elect to share with us through the Website; and/or
· About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, and usage details.
How do we collect this information?
· Directly from you when you provide it to us by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of ordering groceries, logging in to or creating your account, submitting the “Contact” form, subscribing to our newsletter through, or requesting services from us through the Website. We may also ask you for information, and.
· Directly from you when you respond to research surveys, when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored or promoted by us, when you contact us generally, or when you report a problem with our services or the Website.
· Through records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
· Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include your usage details, your search queries on the Website, your IP addresses, and any information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies now existing or to be developed or deployed.
· From third parties, for example, Mailchimp, ECR Software Corp (an e-commerce and grocery ordering software we use), Facebook, and/or Google.
What information do we collect through automatic data collection technologies and what do we do with it?
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies such as Google Analytics and Facebook pixel to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
· Details of your visits to the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
· Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). The Website does not track its customers over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. Some third-party sites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such sites, your browser probably allows you to set the DNT signal so that third parties (particularly advertisers) know you do not want to be tracked. For more information, search the internet for “how to opt out of tracking cookies”.
The information collected automatically through the Website is only statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve the Website and deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
· Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
· Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Website according to your individual interests.
· Increase the speed of the Website.
· Recognize you when you return to the Website.
The technologies used for this automatic data collection may include:
o Functional and Required Cookies. The Website uses some necessary cookies because they allow visitors to navigate and use key features on your site. These cookies vary from site to site depending on the features it uses. For example, Functional and Required Cookies help these features work: customer accounts, shopping cart and checkout, URL redirects.
o Analytics and Performance Cookies. The Website uses analytics and performance cookies to collect information about how visitors interact with the Website to populate data such as traffic sources, unique visitors, and cart abandonment.
· Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Website may use locally stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
· Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Section 7: Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
5. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
· To present the Website and its contents to you.
· To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
· To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
· To send marketing emails via third party software such as MailChimp. You may opt out of these emails.
· To notify you by email about changes to the Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Website or on our social media channels.
· In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
· For any other purpose with your consent.
6. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about the Website users is among the assets transferred.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
· To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
7. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
· Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or at any other time by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
8. Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into your account (if you have created one as part of our ECRS e-commerce platform) on the Website or by visiting the Contact page and submitting an inquiry on the Contact Form.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us, but you acknowledge that we may not be able to delete your personal information. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
9. Data Security
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
11. Contact Information
email@example.com or via phone: 207-699-4306
To register a complaint or concern, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.