All of our store locations are fully open to in-store shopping.
Here’s how we are keeping our community safe.
- 5 customers are allowed to enter at a time. There are 6ft markers outside for lines to form.
- Masks are required at all times. All locations will have disposable masks for customers who don’t have their own.
- Every customer is asked to either sanitize hands upon arrival or put on gloves.
- We are not accepting cash at this time. Credit or debit only.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at every counter space to help keep customer and employees safe.
- Reusable bags are welcome at Rosemont, we just ask that you pack your groceries.
- We are accepting all bottle returns. Please bring a few at a time as our storage space is limited. We don’t have cash in stores, but are happy to offer you store credit. Please make sure your bottles are rinsed out!