Rosemont Market offers Casco Bay Island grocery delivery service twice per week aboard Casco Bay Lines.
- Delivery days are Tuesday and Saturday
- Place your order by 3pm the day before to receive your delivery the next day
- Orders will be sent on the 3pm Ferry*
- All orders will incur a flat delivery fee of $12 regardless of order total. Groceries are packed in Rosemont refrigerator bags. There is a $5 refundable deposit on each bag. A full refund is issued when returned to any Rosemont Market location.
- All orders should be placed through our online order system for our Rosemont Brighton Ave. market. Before you complete your online order, please write the name of the island in the Order Instructions box.
- A Rosemont employee will call to confirm your order and process payment.
- The delivery details (boat time and island) will be confirmed when we call you for payment. Our delivery driver will bring your groceries to the ferry freight terminal and make sure they are put on the correct boat.
*With the current winter and spring ferry schedules, Peaks Island will be on the 3:15pm boat and Diamond Cove will be on the 4:15pm boat.
Please note, $0.04 per dollar will be added to each transaction during the City of Portland Emergency Minimum Wage period. Any questions about this fee can be directed to email@example.com.